We recognise the value and importance of the contribution our volunteers make to the work we do. We will:
- arrange and deliver training as needed to develop volunteer skills
- use trained representatives to support our "Enter & View" visits
- record volunteer activity levels on a quarterly basis
- hold regular meetings with our volunteers
- recruit people from across the county to sit on our board
For more information about volunteering with Healthwatch County Durham, take a look at the following:
Please click below to find out what you can expect as a volunteer with Healthwatch County Durham.
Volunteer Healthwatch Roles
Volunteers support the engagement work of Healthwatch Durham across the local community by channelling the views of local people and telling us what matters to people who use health and social care services.