During this period of engagement the CCG want to talk to people and find out their views on how future services will be delivered by a new clinical model that has been developed by working with partners in the hospital trust. There will also be opportunities to discuss future potential estate solutions.
Sharing your views
You can share your views through the online survey, as part of the 8 public events or by contacting the CCG directly (email@example.com or by answerphone on 0191 389 8609) where you can share comments directly and request paper copies of the documentation if required.
As a result of social distancing restrictions the planned events will need to be held on line at this time. If you are interested in joining any of the sessions below, please get in touch with the CCG by phone or email (above) to register your place and they will provide the full details for joining the sessions.
- Wednesday 3 March, 3.30- 5pm, Urgent Care / Diagnostics
- Thursday 4 March, 5 – 6.30pm, Chemotherapy and Medical Investigations
- Tuesday 9 March, 2.30 – 4pm, Inpatient beds
- Wednesday 10 March, 5 – 6.30pm, Outpatients (including therapies, women’s services, Minor surgery)
- Wednesday 17 March, 10 – 11.30am Outpatients (including therapies, women’s services, Minor surgery)
- Wednesday 17 March, 5 – 6.30pm, Urgent Care / Diagnostics
- Thursday 18 March, 10 – 11.30am, Chemotherapy and Medical Investigations
- Tuesday 23 March, 5 – 6.30pm, Inpatient beds
Providing comments/ questions
You can also share any comments or questions you wish to put forward in relation to each of the service areas that are included in the clinical model through the links below. The CCG will aim to then pick up comments made as part of future Frequently Asked Questions and any updates that are provided.