Healthwatch County Durham Performance and Dealing with problems

This process is only for dealing with concerns with the volunteer relationship; for other concerns or complaints please refer to the Complaints Policy.
Report Infographic


If you need this information in a different format please contact us:

0800 304 7039

Performance/Dealing with problems

Do health and social care services know what you really think?

Share your ideas and experiences and help services hear what works, what doesn’t, and what you want from care in the future. 

Share your views